The Grove Distillery
Warm apartments with fireplaces, BBQs and private hot tubs, plus an on-site distillery and cafe. The Grove has something for everyone.
the beginning of The Grove. Named because of the owner’s fondness
for their previous location, that in years gone by was an Olive Grove.
First producing wine and method champenoise sparkling before creating
spirit based liqueurs and evolving into the first Distillery in the Margaret River Wine region.
The Grove is a recipient of the South West Small Business Innovation Award.
been successful in achieving both international and national awards for our
top shelf spirits and we continue to strive at producing the finest quality spirits possible.
- China Gold and Bronze. Gold
for our Organic Absinthe and Bonze for Caribbean
Coconut Rum at the China Wine and Spirit Awards.
- Gold for our Margaret River Honey Corn Mash Whiskey. ‘Can’t call it Bourbon’
- Double Gold and Best in Show at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition for their Spiced Rum
- Gold at the Melbourne
International Spirit Awards for Gin –
“the gin for drinkin not mixin”
- Announced Australia Best Absinthe Distillery, also
Melbourne International Spirit Awards.
- Silver for our organic Absinthe at the Australian Distilled Spirits Awards
- Bronze for our Gangster Stout from our craft beer collection, at the Perth Royal Show
All of our spirits, liqueurs and craft beers are available for tasting at cellar door including our Single Malt Whisky when available.