Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm
A visit to the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm provides children (and ‘grown-ups’ too) with the opportunity to experience the joy of getting ‘close and personal’
Pearl the Clydesdale horse, Sam-mule the miniature mule and Pippa the milking goat are just a few of the happy animals you can meet at the Farm.
Children and adults love bottle-feeding our lambs, kids, calves and piglets, as well as bucket-feeding bunnies and guinea pigs. There are lots of animals here: chickens, ducklings, turkeys, roosters, ducks, geese, guinea pigs, rabbits, lambs, kids, sheep, goats, calves, alpacas, ponies, miniature horses, talkative parrots, colourful birds and more.
The cost of entry includes bottle and bucket feeding, a big undercover bouncy castle, tractor/train rides, a merry-go-round, barbecue and picnic facilities. Pony rides are the only additional cost. There’s even free tea and coffee from the farm urn for grown-ups!
A fantastic place for birthday parties, school excursions, playgroups, family outings and seniors groups.
- A terrific place for an ‘All Weather’ Family Outing
- A fun Australiana Tourist Destination
- A great place for Grandma & Grandad — Nan & Pop to bring the ‘grandies’
- A Special Party Place — Birthdays, Christmas or any Occasion
- A Memorable Place for School or Out of School Excursions
- A Super Venue for School, Sporting Clubs, Playgroups, Seniors and Corporate Events