Mudgee Brewing Company
Mudgee's only boutique micro-brewery, located right in the heart of the town, it's the perfect place to relax, listen to music, and to have a beer of course.
Like many good things, the Mudgee Brewing Company began with an idea shared with mates over a few beers. From that moment, Gary Leonard began exploring the vast world of craft beers and discovered beer making traditions with heritages going back hundreds of years.
He enjoyed the differences in beer, between an ale and a stout, a porter and a lager. With the revolution of craft brewing in New Zealand well underway, he decided that Mudgee was a perfect place to start a microbrewery which placed Mudgee Brewing Company at the fore-front of the craft beer renaissance in Australia.
The historic venue features live music three nights a week and is a great place for breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee dates, work meetings, weddings, christmas parties, and other various catering functions.
The Brewery offers free WiFi, Fish River Roasters Coffee and a great atmosphere for you to catch up for a meal with mates, your family or your whole work team! Their menu and wine list are changed seasonally.
Have your event at The Brewery!
- WEDDING - Their hundred year old brick walls, polished concrete floors and stunning brewing equipment make for a truly unique and special backdrop for you to celebrate your nuptials!
- MEETINGS - Of course your employees want beer and food while working. Mudgee Brewing Co. have a smaller private space upstairs for work meetings that may require a bit more privacy.
- ART - Their walls are perfect for displaying art and sculpture. Although they are not a dedicated gallery space, they are happy to chat with you about your ideas and support local artists.
- MOVIES - There is nothing better than an old fashioned slide night and they have the wall space, screen and projection equipment set up and ready to go. Annually, they host short films by MudFest!
- CHARITY DINNERS - They are a sucker for a good cause and happy to help out where they can. Large sit down dinners or more informal affairs. It is up to you.
- AUCTIONS - Yes, you can use their Brewery to sell your mother-in-law or even more valuable items