Hilltops Regional Wine Cellar
Located at the Young Visitor Information Centre within the historic Young Railway Station building is the Hilltops Regional Wine Cellar.
Boasting the biggest range of Hilltops Region wines, all in one location. There is also a selection of jams, chutneys and cherry juice as well as cherry wines and liquors.
Hilltops Wine Region
Hilltops is one of the states most exciting new wine regions, with cool climate conditions allowing for the production of elegant Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon which is powerful, yet balanced and with proven ageing capabilities.
Visit the Hilltops Region of NSW - centred around the towns of Young, Boorowa & Harden - just 90 mins from Canberra. The area boasts many cherry and stone fruit orchards and is a emerging region for cool climate wines. Hilltops Region Festivals include the Irish Woolfest and Harden Kite Festival in spring, National Cherry Festival in December and the Lambing Flat Chinese Festival in March.
- We participate in a regional Wine Trail: Hilltops Food and Wine Trail
- Biggest range of Hilltops Region wines, all in one location
- Selection of jams, chutneys and cherry juice as well as cherry wines and liquors
- Hilltops Region offers a host of experiences including the Hilltops Food and Wine Trail.
- Collect a copy of the self guided Hilltops Regional Cellar Doors from the friendly staff at the Young Visitor Information Centre. Located within the former Historic Young Railway Station building on Lovell Street.
- The region is famous for its Cherries