Hidden Creek Winery Cafe Vineyard
Established in 1989, Hidden Creek Vineyard, Winery, Cellar Door & Cafe is a high altitude Wine Estate located in Queensland's Premier Wine region Granite Belt.
Hidden Creek is situated in the beautiful rugged high altitude hills of Queensland’s Granite Belt at over 900 metres above sea level which is unique in Queensland.
Our knowledgeable cellar door staff will guide you through an appreciation of Hidden Creek wines ranging from elegant whites, serious reds and the ever-popular and refreshing pink moscato. This range of wines also includes some alternative varieties such as Tempranillo, Verdelho and Gewurztraminer which we call our “Strangebirds”. Our cellar door features silky-oak paneling and ornate lead-lights originating from the old Ipswich Baptist church, and during winter our blazing fireplace will keep you warm.
The Hidden Creek Winery Café is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for lunch. Reservations are essential as we often fill up quickly. It offers casual dining on the enclosed terrace or alfresco (under the trees) overlooking the lake and vineyard. Some new additions have been made to the menu which is based on a modern Australian theme. The cafe can cater for larger groups and functions. Our cafe manager would be pleased to provide a quote for your group and for small weddings.
A range of regional food products are available for sale from our pantry. These include Locally sourced cheeses, New England Larder & Blue Pot Pantry preserves, Coolana olive products, Granite Belt Honey, Madura Teas and Zentveld’s Coffee.
- Free participation and no joining fee
- 12 bottles of Hidden Creek Wines consisting of reds, whites, sweeter wines, new releases, back vintages worth a RRP of $300 for ONLY $200
- At least 30% discount on your 1st year RedBird Rewards 12 pack
- 20% discount on ongoing wine purchases from cellar door or on-line* (*Whilst a Redbird Rewards participant).
- 10% discount on your dining bill at cellar door & cafe for you and your guests
Must Try Wines
|2001||Rare Tawny (500mL)||$45.00|
- We participate in a regional Wine Trail: Strangebird Alternative Wine Trail
- Recommended local tour operator:: http://www.stanthorpetours.com.au/
- Wine Tasting & Sales
- Cafe - Seasonal menu based on locally sourced produce
- Alfresco Dining with lake views
- Local Produce Pantry
- Strangebird Alternative Wine Trail
- Web-Site E-Commerce