Hahndorf Hill Winery
Hahndorf Hill Winery is a boutique producer in the Adelaide Hills region of South Australia, specialising in Austrian grape varieties such as Gruner Veltliner.
The cellar door of Hahndorf Hill Winery is tucked behind the historic, German-heritage village of Hahndorf - only 25 minutes' drive from Adelaide's CBD.
Here you can taste a unique range of Austrian-variety wines as well as familiar favourites such as Shiraz. The glass-enclosed tasting room allows spectacular views over the vineyard.
Relax there with a wine flight, cheese plate, platter or their special offering, ChocoVino - a gourmet chocolate and fine wine matching experience, which Qantas Magazine has rated as being one of Australia's best cellar door experiences!
- We participate in a regional Wine Trail: Adelaide Hills Wine Trail - The Adelaide Hills wine region is the most romantic of all the wine regions in Australia. There are more than 50 cellar doors tucked away in the undulating countryside, situated about 20 minutes' drive from Adelaide.
- Only 25 minutes' drive from Adelaide's CBD
- Situated outside historic Hahndorf village
- Offering a unique range of wines to taste
- Tastings at the counter plus seated wine flights
- Spectacular views
- Platters and cheese plates
- ChocoVino - a gourmet chocolate and fine wine matching experience