Caversham Wildlife Park
Come and spend the day at one of Perth’s most exciting tourist attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia.
Hand-feed the kangaroos, join in the interactive farm show, touch a possum or lizard, meet a wombat, watch the cheeky penguins being fed, and have photos taken with koalas! Caversham Wildlife Park; a great Australian meet & greet experience for the whole family, in one fantastic day!
All of our shows, interactive experiences, photo opportunities and animal food are included in the entry fee! With no extra money needed around the park, you can make the most of your experience at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Our kiosk offers a wide variety of hot & cold light meals and refreshments, tea & coffee, cold drinks, ice creams and other nibbles
- Our Souvenir Shop offers a wide range of Australian souvenirs, including Australian-made products, souvenir coins, emu & ostrich eggs, leather products, books, clothing, soft toys, collectables, jewellery, beauty products, local honey and much more
- Eftpos facilities are available at the main entry, kiosk and souvenir shop
- The park is wheelchair friendly, and has disabled toilets
- The park is pram/push chair friendly, and baby change facilities are available
- Ample free parking is available - car park 8 is the closest
- Disabled parking is available throughout all car parks