Brown Brothers Milawa
Brown Brothers Milawa is the home to over 125 years of family winemaking history, and the oldest winery in the King Valley.
As a visitor to our Milawa Cellar Door you can taste probably the largest range of different wine varieties of any cellar door in Australia. Dry, fruity, sweet, sparkling, classical varietals and new niche varietals, low alcohol content and high alcohol content – whatever way you cut it we strive to have a Brown Brothers wine for everyone.
You can see and taste the new wine varieties and styles that make it through the Kindergarten, a mini-winery designed as a research and development winemaking facility. These are Cellar Door Release wines, only available in Milawa or online, and our Limited Release wines. Visitors should also check out Vintage Corner where we have back vintages released from the Family Cellar on sale.
Follow a tasting with lunch at Patricia’s Table, our fine dining restaurant, where Executive Chef Douglas Elder and his team match our wines with dishes featuring the seasonal produce of North-East Victoria. Or kick back in Epi.Curious, our relaxed food and wine venue, and taste a flight of wines with a tapas-style menu.
- Nearest recommended food & dining:: Brown Brothers Patricia's Table (lunch)
- Nearest recommended accommodation:: Lindenwarrah Country House Hotel
- Cellar Door
- Wine Bar (casual dining)
- Patricia's Table Restaurant (fine dining)
- Beautiful gardens
- Secure playground
- Winery tours and experiences
- Weddings, functions and festivals
- The King Valley's largest Cellar Door
- Over 125 years of family winemaking history