Boireann is a small winery on the Granite Belt - Queensland's Premier Wine Region, and is dedicated to producing quality red wines.
"For Lovers of Red Wine"
Boireann is located in a beautiful valley in the northern Granite Belt, just west of The Summit. The terroir is distinctive with high altitude (870m) and finely decomposed granite soils.
The vineyard is planted to French and Italian red grape varieties, and produces cool climate wines with great intensity, quality and longevity.
James Halliday says that “the red wines are of a quality equal to Australia’s best” and has included Boireann in his top 100 Australian wineries.
Join our Wine Club
Joining is free…..Brad and Metz are available to assist you at any time.
- There are no annual fees.
- You can opt out or change your pack preference at any time.
- Benefits begin on the purchase of your first case.
Your Benefits Include
- Receiving a case in May/June every year at our Special Club Member’s price.
- Free Delivery to Major Metropolitan Areas
- Club members get first option on Club Member Only and Limited Release Wines.
- Invitations to Club Member only theme Functions and Winemaker Dinners.
- Annual Newsletters.
- Grape picking weekends.
- Private Barrel tasting.
- Special offers.
Must Try Wines
- We participate in a regional Wine Trail: Strange Bird Alternative Wine Trail
- Awarded 5 stars by James Halliday
- For lovers of Red Wines
- Cool Climate Wines
- Traditional Wine Making Methods
- Wine Tasting & Sales
- Strange Bird Alternative Wine Trail